One, Two, Three, Four, Five… In the last five seconds the modern digital world has evolved and expanded. If that inspires, excites, motivates and drives you, then please read on. Here at Levi Strauss & Co. we are passionate, energetic and focused on delivering world class brand experiences, motivating our consumers to engage with us with both their hearts and minds.
The European e-commerce team leads the Digital Business for the Global Brands Levi’s and Dockers. This in partnership with strategic partners, local and global IT, EU retail, business engagement and finance. Within the e-commerce team, operations are responsible for managing the daily operations, payment and fraud, omni channel projects and market place management. As e-Commerce Operations Specialist you will be responsible for monitoring the daily business processes to achieve seamless omni channel consumer experience with focus on convenience and speed whilst maintaining the costs at agreed budget level.
You will drive continuous high operational performance by working in close partnership with our partners, local & global technology & operational teams such as Customer Services. You’ll be responsible for optimizing and maintaining the processes for e-commerce and hold the vision of delivering the best possible service to our customers within operations through introducing & enhancing our processes and services e.g. Stock- and Returns management, Customer Deliveries, Customer Services communication, Find in Store expansion, Store Locator, Regional Expansion along with other exciting propositions.
- Monitor the daily operational processes which facilitate a seamless customer experience based upon Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements.
- Manage and enhance the e2e process to ensure a future proof set up.
- Act swift in case of issues to fix and prevent. Build a solid set up based upon the case’ findings
- Derive from all the data, information for the e-commerce team on the overall performance of internal and external partners.
- Understand and analyze the information and recommend operational- and IT projects to maintain and enhance the existing business procedures and processes.
- Write change requests supported by a business case for approval of internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor the KPI and SLA to assure agreed cost levels, reduce costs by efficient resource planning and increase overall margin
- Report frequently, based upon companies information set up on performance, progress and overall roadmap of initiatives.
- Work closely with the internal Marketing & Merchandise team to translate campaigns and promotions to operational solutions.
- Work closely with the planning, forecasting and allocation team to assure stock (inbound and RTV) and optimized capacity levels at the warehouses.
- Support and contribute to foundational projects on Hybris and OMS as operations expert together with EU IT and Business Support.
- Support the implementation of new business solutions by being key contact for delivery & testing.
- Engage with our internal Retail team and Selected Wholesale Partners to collaborate and develop Omni channel initiatives.
- Maintain and write processes and procedures and archive the documentation relevant to your role according to company standards
- Execute on a solid planning and forecasting sequence with partners including the maintenance and update of the Peak Planning Blue Book
- BA/BS or University degree in marketing, commercial, business or supply chain
- Excel at minimal medium experience
- Fluent in English
- Used to work in an international environment, cross country entities
- Previous experience in a retail environment can be an asset
- Experience at working independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Knowledge of e-commerce and/or retail
- Project management
- Experience scoping, developing and implementing significant change to operational systems and processes, ideally in a retail / fashion environment
- SAP ERP or equivalent
- JIRA agile project management or equivalent
- Experience with end2end testing from business perspective, work together with IT and Business Engagement for Back end testing.
- Understand OMS, WMS, TMS (order-, warehouse- and transport management systems)
- Confident dealing with complex data sets and processes
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Experience managing cross-functional projects, including external and internal stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills,
- Strong understanding of online and commercial landscape
- Data-driven decision making and quantitative analytical skills