Better Placed are delighted to be recruiting an E-Commerce Merchandiser role for a global business that has enjoyed 30% YoY growth for the last 5 years. With a collaborative and open culture, this is a tremendous place to work and with strong projections for further growth you will have plenty of opportunities for progression. The brand is a leader in their marketplace and with pay-rises every year and employee recognition schemes, there is a fantastic and rewarding working environment.
Working within the marketing team, the key aspects of this role are:
- Producing content for products to merchandise through the website.
- Optimising websites using the Magento CMS platform.
- Growing sales online through effective merchandising and promotions.
- Working collaboratively with the wider marketing team to ensure brand guidelines are met.
- Optimising conversion on-site through analysis of customer journey.
- Digital merchandising/trading experience in an e-commerce environment.
- Confident in creating engaging content.
- CMS experience, ideally using Magento.
- A self-starter with an ambitious outlook.
- Naturally very organised with ability to prioritise workloads.
- Any experience in mobile optimisation would be highly desirable.
- A passion for all things digital.
This is an excellent E-Commerce Merchandiser opportunity for a company that prides itself on it's bold and edgy brand image. Unafraid to do things differently and disrupt the market, you will be offered great creativity to succeed in this role.
Based in Barnsley, this role is commutable from Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster, Wakefield, Leeds and surrounding areas.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.
- Web Trading