Adecco are delighted to be working with an expanding ecommerce retailer who operates with a true entrepreneurial spirit and they are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to drive growth through management of their marketing strategy.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing all aspects of our Digital Marketing including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measuring and reporting back on performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Leading integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution
- Managing our promotional material to increase sales
- Increasing web conversion on new product lines
To be considered you must have:
- Proven experience in managing Digital Marketing campaigns and strategies within a B2C ecommerce environment
- Experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Excellent analytical skills and be data driven
- A strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies
This is a great opportunity to work in an autonomous and flexible environment and will be a great chance to use your experience to own and develop a key area for this business.
If you would like to discuss it further please get in contact.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
- E-Commerce (Marketing)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'