E-Commerce Marketing/Optimization Manager
If you’re an E-Commerce Marketing/Optimization Manager, then this is a crème de la crème of a job to look at!!
Our client being one of the largest publishers of monthly magazines has a modern, fun and friendly culture, very team orientated but also very professional, pretty much everything you would want in a company and are looking for someone to join their amazing team as E-Commerce Marketing/Optimization Manager!
As an E-Commerce Marketing/Optimization Manager, you will be responsible for driving the commercial performance for their website and magazine. It’s important to our client you have a digital testing (A/B & MVT) analytical background and experience improving online conversion funnels from various traffic sources. You will also be responsible for ensuring all aspects of implementation and insights are fit for purpose, evolving, and meeting the needs of the business.
Here are some Key Responsibilities:
- Manage and work to the set budget and forecast to ensure costs, volumes and CPA’s are exceeded.
- Identify and drive the implementation of initiatives to continually increase conversion rate and revenue.
- Ensure that all business decisions are based on data analysis, insights and drive value for the customer & prospect funnels.
- A champion in Google Analytics you’ll use this as a primary data source to analyse a wide range of areas from traffic conversion, site conversion, checkout and platform behaviours building a complex portfolio of funnel reports to provide insight for optimising funnel performance.
- Managing the Hearstmagazines e-commerce development roadmap including any new site builds and new functionality.
- Responsibility for briefing in campaigns and store creatives.
- Implement an SEO strategy which will help drive subscriptions and reduce costs.
- Transform search engines into the primary source of qualified traffic to our websites in order to increase customer acquisition via organic online marketing channels.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
Personal Specifications include:
Excellent understanding of Ecommerce and Digital Marketing
- Extensive knowledge of google analytics
- Strong CRO experience
- Digital testing (A/B & MVT)
- Publishing background will be beneficial
For an E-Commerce Marketing/Optimization Manager, this really a special role for that someone who wants to work with some of the most well-known magazines on the planet, so let’s just say if I had the experience, I would not miss out on this opportunity and apply! If YOU tick all the boxes for this role, I want to talk to you NOW!