E-Commerce Marketing Manager
£49,000 + Pension + Parking
If you are an experienced E-Commerce Marketing Manager who is creative and technically astute then this role will be perfect for you.
Some of your duties will include:
- Devising front solutions aimed at developing and improving corporate website
- Managing web projects from inception, to test and finally through to launch on system
- Devising concepts to enhance business performance, reputation and sales success
- Managing back-end development of web assets to enhance their capability and improve operations
- Designing application to bring to life corporate goals and ambitions through web assets
- Providing technical solutions to meet the needs of marketing initiatives
Burton, Bolton & Rose will only respond to candidates who they consider suitable for the role advertised. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose or Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'