Are you looking for Marketing Graduate Schemes in Surrey? A leading E-commerce company are hiring graduates in Surrey - apply for this new graduate scheme today.
On this E-Commerce & Marketing graduate scheme, you will be joining a Surrey-based consumer marketing company with a global presence. This world-leading E-commerce business market products directly to consumers via mail order media advertising and digital channels, specialising in jewellery, memorabilia and collectibles. They are the UK branch of an American consumer products company worth over $350 million; and have been turning over huge profits since they were founded back in 1969.
On this E-commerce & Marketing graduate scheme in Surrey, you will be getting involved in various sides of the business; working with teams ranging from Product to Marketing. You will be getting involved in product development, customer management, campaign analysis and reporting, advertising, content writing, checking stock levels, and business operations! If you're a graduate interested in marketing, retail and E-commerce, this entry-level graduate scheme is the perfect opportunity!
On this E-commerce & Marketing graduate scheme, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with product development
- Customer management
- Marketing campaign planning - including analysing sales data to identify marketing opportunities, making recommendations and executing agreed plans efficiently and effectively
- Supplier negotiation - liaising with manufacturers to negotiate the best costs, order volumes and delivery lead-times
- Budgeting sales & marketing costs
- Advertising - developing creative briefs for product literature and any ancillary materials
- Ideally, one years' commercial experience in a Marketing, Product manager, E-commerces or similar role
- A minimum of a 2.1 degree
- At least a B in A-Level Maths or proven analytical capabilities
- Strong analytical ability and an aptitude for problem-solving
- An interest in E-commerce
- The capacity to multi-task and prioritise your time effectively
- A good problem-solver
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- A keen eye for detail - you will need to identify and implement areas of improvement within the business
- A professional and friendly demeanour
- A strong work ethic and a proactive approach
Benefits of the job
- A highly competitive graduate starting salary of between £27,000 - £35,000
- A social office environment with a collaborative mentality
- Monthly social and trips and a monthly lunch club
- The chance to work with an innovative e-commerce business
- Rapid career progression and excellent growth opportunities
- The chance to join a dynamic and hard-working team who also enjoy the social side to work
Looking for Marketing Graduate Schemes in Surrey and interested in E-commerce? Apply for this new E-Commerce Grad Scheme today!
Discover more Graduate Marketing Schemes in Surrey
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'