Job Title: E-Commerce Marketing Executive
Salary: £25,000 + Healthcare, Pensions, Childcare Vouchers and more
Our client is an privately owned, established company based in Banbury. They are an industry specialist with a consumer and customer focus and passion for excellence and growth. They are now looking to acquire the services of a high-calibre E-Commerce Marketing Executive to work as part of their team. This is a magnificent opportunity, with significant rewards and recognition. It is vital that you have strong general understanding of digital marketing channels, content strategy, analytics, social media marketing, PPC and SEO.
Website, CRO and Web Analytics
- Managing our website (online shop) and agreed e-commerce platforms/channels
- Developing, updating and optimising content for conversion for each channel
- Reporting and analysing performance (sales + engagement metrics) and generating insights and actions for continuous improvement.
PPC, SEO, Analytics
- Responsible for setting up new campaigns, reporting and optimising existing ones in line with KPIs
- Driving traffic to, and revenue through, e-commerce sites
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to ensure all content is on brand and optimised effectively for organic search and advise of any significant changes in this area that will impact visibility and traffic to the website(s)
- Staying up to date with the latest digital marketing trends and developments
- Developing strategies to take full commercial advantage of evolving platforms and consumer behaviour.
- Able to work independently to deliver priorities
- Strong project managing skills
- Able to deliver as a member of a small team
- Able to adopt a flexible approach
As well as a generous salary there is a fantastic benefits package on offer including,
- Medicash Health Cashback scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Death in service
- Free car parking
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Stephanie Barber on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.
- digital marketing