As a result of a major marketing and European sales strategy an exciting newly created E-Commerce Marketing Executive role has become available.
This role is initially a 12 months assignment with the view to extend and requires Spanish and English language fluency as you will be focusing on the development of the Spanish market.
You will be working for a global firm that is at the top of their field manufacturing technology for some of the heavyweight brands worldwide. Based out of their European HO on the outskirts of Glasgow city centre you will be part of the global team and must be comfortable working with a high degree of autonomy.
Key experience, skills & personal attributes required:
- Relevant Marketing Degree and/or equivalent experience
- Previous experience of e-commerce marketing in Southern Europe
- Marketing campaign planning, implementation and management which will include - SEO, content marketing, sales promotion and display advertising
- Regional Market Intelligence which will include - competitor intelligence, customer insight and market perspective
- Website performance oversight and quality control
- Experience working with budgets and negotiating agreements
- Highly numerate
- Demonstrate commercial focus and business acumen
This is a fantastic opportunity offering a competitive rate of pay. If this sounds like you please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job