Job; E-Commerce Marketeer - London NW7
This company is an award-winning Technology Company driving sales across numerous territories. They are a small but dynamic business that specialises in designing and bringing to market unique electronic products. To support their growth and launch of a new digital healthcare solution they are now looking for an entrepreneurial but technically minded B2C E-Commerce Marketeer.
Reporting directly to the MD, responsibilities include;
- Help oversee their online growth
- Driving targeted traffic to the site and sales via other channels
- Maintaining and updating web content
- Maximising conversion to sales
- Identifying new initiatives
- Manage concepts right through to post campaign analysis
The profile of their ideal Ecommerce Marketeer;
- A proven track record of working on a transactional web site and generating sales
- On site conversion optimisation
- SEO and PPC implementation and management
- Analysing site activity (Google analytics), defining and then implementing split testing to drive site engagement and sales
- Experience in driving sales via Amazon and running successful PPC campaigns.
- Writing and proofing blogs and online content
- Content management experience, preferably Wordpress / WooCommerce to update site
- Developing and implementing social campaigns and creating awareness
- Photoshop & basic html (preferable)
- Process and project management abilities
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and organised
- Any offline marketing experience such as putting together partnership deals with third party companies would be a desirable
- £’s; up to £35k + up to 20% performance bonus,
- Location; London NW7 (Mill Hill),
- How to get to them; a 13 mins walk from Mill Hill East tube station (Northern Line),
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; ecommerce e-commerce digital marketing b2c ppc paid search amazon WordPress WooCommerce google analytics seo search product web online sales marketing market marketeer marketer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'