Our Client, a very well established online department store, is currently looking to employ an Digital Marketing Manager / E-Commerce Manager.
The role offers great opportunities to experience all aspects of the business for the right candidate. You will be required to perform ad hoc tasks for the company when the need arises ranging from website development to warehouse packing.
- Oversee a team of Customer Service, eCommerce & Fulfilment Executives
- Responsible for all online activities
- Develop affiliate marketing programs
- Create and maintain an online business plan
- Staying up to date on software or data trends
- Keep current knowledge of online trends
- Updating website for new mobile or computer systems to appeal to current and future customers
- Provide analytic reports of online sales
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), PPC, CMS, Social Media, Email marketing.
- IT Support
- Assist with purchasing
- Assist in all aspects of the business as required.
- Experience managing a team of people
- Ability to critique and advise E-Commerce team
- Digital marketing experience and keen interest
- In depth understanding of web design and web analytic software
- Experience in marketing and technology
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, GoogleAnalytics
- Knowledge of Googleadwords, Amazon PPC & eBay PPC
- Good level of education
- Experience in selling on eBay, Amazon (MFN/FBM, FBA, SFP),
- Solid understanding of Linnworks
- Advanced Excel knowledge (i.e. vlookup, pivot tables etc)
- 2+ years e-commerce experience
- Experience using M2E Pro
- Website design
- Educated to a good level.
- Digital Marketing
- Web Design
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'