Job Title: E-Commerce Manager
Salary: Up to £50,000
About the role
My client is an industry leader in health and wellbeing who is seeking an eCommerce Manager who will oversee all eCommerce operations including sales, store operations, website design & development, store marketing strategy developed with the Marketing team & implementation, warehousing & delivery through to KPI reporting to evaluate & grow by collaborating & involving other relevant teams in the overall delivery of the operation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Day to day running of the Online Store and Foods website to deliver strong commercial revenues
- Weekly & Monthly KPI reporting and working with Finance Analyst & shared with the Commercial & Marketing teams
- Store Administration to update with promotions, working with Supply Chain to ensure sufficient stock allocation, set up new products, manage content and ensure bannering is up to date on the store
- Store Marketing - Working with the marketing team and based carefully on analyzed customer and target-group data, develop the store campaigns, promotions and other sales activities and ensure their successful implementation.
- Refreshing and maintaining the branding
- Proposing and implementing the promotional plan for the store
- Work with the European service provider to ensure all planned operational improvements are implemented and raise any store service issues with them
- Annual Business Planning to improve sales, penetration, basket size & conversion on the store
- Working with Magento, Google Analytics, CRM systems and Oracle to deliver the key responsibilities
- Budget management of eCommerce site maintenance, development & marketing costs
- Being responsible for forecasting the Annual Operational Plan for the eCommerce channel and subsequent latest estimates throughout the year.
- Provide a point of contact for customer services to assist in the resolution of escalated store related complaints and issues.
- Management & Development of other digital channels, specifically Amazon & eBay, driving significant revenue growth through these channels.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject (eg media, communications, business administration), we require 18 months experience in being responsible for & development of an eCommerce store.
- Previous Magento experience is desirable but not essential
- You will need in-depth experience in the implementation of cross-media campaigns, and in the application of analytical and operational CRM.
- You will have already gained experience in the management of major projects (ideally in an international environment)
- You will be a skilled collaborator with excellent interpersonal skills, who is able to effectively work cross-functionally with a number of internal teams.
- You will have demonstrable commercial and analytical acumen, with the ability to manage and grow a digital revenue stream.
- You will need to have had experience in creating, implementing and evolving digital marketing levers such as eCRM, PPC & SEO.
At Venture, our ambition is simple - to introduce the very best candidates to great businesses. Specialising in Retail, Hospitality, Sales and Head Office recruitment, we’ve built our reputation through outstanding account management and a flexible approach.
With over 20 years developing a network of trusted contacts - we provide solutions nationwide for high volume requirements and executive search assignments.
Whether you’re in Retail Management, Head office, Restaurant Management, Regional Management or from a Sales environment - whether you are a client, a candidate or a potential new employee we’d love to hear from you.
Your Journey. Your Future. Our Passion.
Keywords: E-Commerce Manager/Operations/Project management/Cross media campaigns/eCRM/PPC & SEO
- Sales Environment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job