Brewster Pratap are working in partnership with our manufacturing client in Doncaster to recruit a suitably experienced E-Commerce Manager into a newly created position. The role would suit a knowledgeable and experienced E-Commerce and Digital Marketing professional who is ready for a challenge to launch and grow an ecommerce platform to an existing B2B website. The role is based in Doncaster and easily commutable from areas of Rotherham, Scunthorpe, Wakefield, Sheffield, Worksop and surrounding areas.
The job of E-Commerce Manager is newly created in order to create and grow sales through targeted B2B campaigns and promotions via digital channels. The role involves promoting brand and product awareness in the marketplace amongst consumers and businesses. Key areas of responsibility include:
- Working with the digital agency to relaunch the company website and set up ecommerce platform
- Creating and scheduling an ongoing content calendar of activity across all digital channels - to include both sales and information communication
- Managing the company social media presence on all digital channels
- Being the voice of the company on all social media communities and digital channels
- Advertising via digital channels both paid and organic
- Researching market trends constantly and implementing the ideas that are relevant to the company
- Competitor comparison
- Reporting and measurement of web positioning and campaign analytics
- Liaising with external agencies where required for additional editorial or PR support
- Maintaining the CRM system and database in order to segment customers
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading organisation in a brand new role to make a real difference and impact on the future of the company via sales and publicity.
To be successful in your application you need to have a solid background in ecommerce and digital marketing and have a passion for this field, keeping abreast of new developments in the area. Strong communication skills are essential both written and verbal, as well as interpersonal skills to work cross functionally in the business. You'll work closely with the Marketing Manager and the Product Managers as well as the Directors. We're looking for someone with a strong technical ability and the creative skill to produce engaging content. A good educational background is essential, and Google Analytics is preferred.
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Convenient location with on site parking
Brewster Pratap Business & Office Support is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in administration, business support, HR, sales, marketing and purchasing jobs in in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of business and office support recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information.
- ecommerce; e-commerce; e-comms; website manager; online marketing; digital marketing; webshop