E-Commerce Manager / Ecommerce Manager
Our client has a fantastic opportunity for a talented E-Commerce Manager to join their successful, creative and energetic company.
The team is made up of an enthusiastic group of designers, office, warehouse and IT staff who pride themselves on a relaxed working environment.
In this office based role, you will help develop strategies to drive sales through a number of existing partner sites including Amazon and eBay, as well as sourcing new online outlets and executing consumer and shopper driven strategies for these sites to enable our brands and products to achieve the best results possible.
- Identifying, Analysing and Improving marketplace KPIs
- Developing the marketplace channels in all functional sales capabilities including: Product availability, Pricing, Shopper Marketing, and Customer development
- Managing and strengthening relationships across partner sites, negotiating placement, brands' share of voice and strategic partnerships
- Maximising market share, sales and profits
- Identifying ways to improve overall digital strategy
- Managing internal PPC / Promoted Listings / Sponsored Products and Display Network Ads
- Strong e-Commerce experience, including driving sales through partner retailers e.g. Amazon and eBay
- Experience working with Pay per Click and Display Advertising
- Excellent analytical skills and a data driven mind-set
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with superb attention to detail
- Experience working in digital and ecommerce teams, with a clear results focus
- Outstanding time-management, and administrative skills with the ability to organise and prioritise their workload
- Excited by change and innovation with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000.00 to £30,000.00 /year
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading E-Commerce company. If you have the skills and experience, our client would love to hear from you!
Interested? Click APPLY now.
- E-Commerce Manager / Ecommerce Manager