Job; E-Commerce Manager - REMOTE
If you are looking for a company run with true entrepreneurial spirit combined with the flexibility of working from your home/office, then look no further. This company provides world-renowned hypnotherapy products as well as teaching bespoke hypnotherapy & therapy methodologies via online course and live events. They’re a remote team based across the world. Their company is growing at a fast rate and this is your chance to join a team of intelligent, high achieving and ambitious people. This is your opportunity to work for a global training and development company that touches millions of people each year and inspires them to live their highest and best life.
They have an exciting opportunity for an Amazon-savvy E-Commerce Manager to ensure that all Amazon e-commerce channels are running smoothly and ensuring that all sales strategies are developed and implemented.
- Working with brand managers, taking new product information (Copy, content & imagery) and re-purposing for listing products on Amazon.
- Tweak product descriptions, titles, imagery etc to ensure content aligns with Amazon listing requirements
- Adding and editing product information with updated promotions
- Optimize content for SEO including keyword research, tweaking copy
- List products on Amazon ensuring all listings meet Amazon requirements
- Stay constantly up to date with Amazon trends, competitor activity etc as changes can occur quickly on Amazon
- Analyse data including product performance, competitor activity, metrics, and sales numbers
- Keep marketing and sales teams updated on how products are performing on Amazon, latest Amazon trends, lesson learnt etc
- Contribute in commercial meetings with ideas or recommendations on how to create attention grabbing content, amazon listing processes, competitor landscape, etc
- Maximize brand listing
- Full reporting on trading (i.e. sales, profit margins etc)
- Previous experience working in either digital marketing, e-commerce, content, or similar industry
- Experience turning over $Millions on Amazon (important)
- Experience of spending $500-1M on Amazon ads (important)
- Experience uploading and managing products on Amazon
- Experience trading on Amazon Marketplace
- Experience managing Audible products
- Ability to take content / copy and re-work it to meet Amazon listing requirements
- Technically savvy with systems experience, database management / data entry, using keyword research tools and ideally some basic creative tools such as Adobe
- A creative thinker who enjoys contributing ideas to create attention grabbing content
- Analytical skills to analyse product performance, competitor, and sales data
- Comfortable with web analytics tools
- Location; 100% remote - permanently working from your own home
- Salary fully negotiable depending on experience
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'