OSR is currently recruiting on behalf of a leading wholesaler in Grimsby. My client has a brand-new role for an E-Commerce Executive to join their team. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced E-Commerce Executive or Manager who is skilled in implementing digital optimisation and marketing strategies as well as managing and invigorating sales channels.
The E-Commerce Executive will be responsible for working with senior managers to develop innovative strategies to continue to grow and promote the brand. The role will involve a variety of organic and paid digital strategies, managing listings and categories, producing reports, developing new strategies, all aiming towards improving ROI.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with design, IT and web development teams.
- Liaise with third-party providers.
- Managing listings across E-Commerce channels.
- Developing and implementing SEO strategies.
- Defining KPIs for digital marketing strategies.
- Set up and manage campaigns in Google Ads and Google Shopping.
- Work together with logistics and customer service to ensure operations run effectively.
- Produce analytics and reports on performance of campaigns and customer journeys.
- Knowledge of various E-Commerce platforms including Magento and WooCommerce.
- Experience setting up and managing Google Ads and Google Shopping campaigns.
- SEO knowledge including various analytics tools including Google Analytics & Crazy Egg.
- Planning and developing digital strategies specifically for E-Commerce.
- Proven commercial background.
- Understanding of marketplaces and sales channels including eBay and Amazon.
Highly competitive salary - c. £40,000 depending on experience.
Please get in touch for more information, and if you are interested but want to learn more please feel free to apply or give us a call on .
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'