Calling all Ecommerce superstars!
An of exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Ecommerce Executive to join our expanding company and industry leading beauty brand.
Is this you? Are you an ambitious, passionate individual driven by improving / growing online product sales? Do you have proven experience of effectively working with digital and product teams to maximise profitability? If so, we want to hear from you now!
Purpose of Role:
The main purpose of this role is to support the business with all ecommerce activity for Nouveau Lashes, in line with marketing strategies and plans and working closely with the Products Team. The core elements of the role will be to coordinate all aspects of product management on Magento (front and back end), owning the digital aspects of the product catalogue in order to maximise marketing messages and campaigns that will drive enquiries, leads, income generation and profitability.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
This role is integral to ensuring our products are displayed and added to sale with a commercial view and consumer mindset. Digital strategy and best practice is key in knowing how best to set up, manage and track the performance of an ecommerce platform. Once knowledge of our product range is ascertained, it will be the role of the Ecommerce Exec to suggest how to boost online sales by picking out USPs, working on offers, multi-buys, shop functionality and A/B testing audiences on buying habits and behaviours. Each month our digital live stats sheet will be updated with relevant metrics to feed strategy.
The Ecommerce Executive will act as the main point of contact for our Magento platform and all ecommerce projects and activities in line with digital strategy from the Online Brand Manager. They will ensure all products are catalogued effectively, the infrastructure provides an exceptional user experience internally (in house sales team) and externally (online store), marketing campaigns and offers are troubleshoot and rolled out with a strong eye for detail and ultimately, the online store’s performance is optimal and meet strategic aims.
- Product Catalogue Management
- Digital Management of Nouveau Lashes Product Catalogue
- Digital Campaigns
- SEO & PPC
- UX & CX
- Date & Reporting
About You - Our Ideal Person:
- Experience in an online sales, ecommerce or digital marketing role ideally within the beauty or fashion industry.
- An understanding of how channels and platforms work together - such as shop / website would be an advantage
- Strong attention to detail, excellent proof reading and troubleshooting skills
- Having working within a team with developers before is a strong advantage, as is having worked with agile framework
Benefits of the Role - we will offer you:
- A competitive salary of £22-26,000 per annum DOE
- Company Laptop
- An opportunity to work with a high performing digital team and growing brand
- Discounted Products and Treatments
- Exclusive access to Perkbox a flexible discounted benefits scheme
- Based: Our Head Office in South Elmsall, Yorkshire
- Opportunity to be part of a fun and forward-thinking business.
Nouveau Lashes is a growing beauty brand, THE ULTIMATE LASH BRAND, providing world class training and pioneering innovative products, services and treatments.
Our treatments range from 5 minute express strip lashes to the more luxurious volume creative lash extensions and the amazing exclusive LVL Enhance treatment we have developed. It is important we have a clear new customer acquisition strategy as the Lash Market grows from strength to strength and we aim to dominate more of a share as ultimate market leaders. We work with some amazing brands as our Key Accounts such as Regis, Saks, Bannatyne, Virgin, Gleneagles and many more.
We foster a work hard play hard culture with a spirit of fun, professionalism and passion for all that we do.
- Digital Channels
- Digital Marketing
- Product Management
- Online Advertising