E-Commerce Executive 12m FTC
I'm recruiting for a E-Commerce Executive to based in Windsor. My client have several well known home brands under their umbrella and this an opportunity for you to join in! Gain some great experience and progress within the company.
If you're a marketing graduate, E-Commerce professional or know someone who is then please apply!
- Partner with logistics to deliver the product to customer warehouses and define ways of working
- Partner with Demand Planning to delivery improved forecast accuracy on Amazon ahead of sales out
- Work with Quality team to ensure that there is a process in place in the instances of damages / defects occurring
- Work with Digital team to develop Sponsored Products marketing strategies
- Customer knowledge - detailed understanding of the commercial policies and customer strategy
- Experience in marketplace platforms or eCommerce
- Excellent all-round communicator, possessing strong electronic, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work cross functionally with marketing to deliver excellence user experience
- Ability to work independently and driven
- Minimum 1.5 years' experience as a National Account Executive or Junior Product Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'