We are currently recruiting for an E - Commerce / Digital Marketing Executive to join a rapidly growing FMCG company with a fantastic globally recognised brand. This company are a market leader in their field.
This role will be supporting the digital marketing team, there is opportunity to expand this role and grow with the company!
You will be working in a vibrant, open plan office in an office of just under 50. There are some fantastic benefits on offer, including team days out, paid lunches, sports massages and ice-cream van days!
- Manage and create website content, products attributes e.g. pricing, descriptions, analyse online trading performance, implement changes to improve UX
- Support and implement marketing activities according to the channel plan across key online channels e.g. email marketing and paid social
- Create email marketing campaigns, including automation and reporting
- Oversee paid social campaigns and overall activity, including advert creation, bid adjustments, performance and reporting
- Work closely with our partner agencies to support implementation of SEO and PPC strategy
- Work closely with our design team on content creation for online digital channels
- Ad hoc website administrative tasks as and when needed to support the daily functionality of the site
- Staying on top of any bug issues on site and working with our development resource to ensure a quick fix of all functionality issues
- Analyse performance metrics across all online channels and report on findings, suggesting changes to improve current output
Your Skills/ Experience
- At least 1-year experience in a similar role
- Ecommerce, digital marketing background
- CMS experience, Magento desirable
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
- Facebook Business Manager
- eCRM experience, dotdigital desirable
- Understanding of basic web technologies (browsers, basic HTML, data files, Word Press)
- Able to work collaboratively across the business, and to engage internal and external stakeholders.
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills & highly numerate.
- Strong IT skills and quick to learn new systems.
- The ability to help manage complex development projects under tight schedules.
- Attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Able to work well in a team and under own initiative.
- A self-starter who is capable of meeting deadlines.
- Able to handle and organise large volumes of data
Benefits to you
- Salary of up to £23000 depending on experience
- 20 Days holiday + BH + your birthday off
- Free Parking
- Regular days out
- Office perks - football games, ice cream vans, sports massages, hog roast
- Working for a fantastic, market leading brand
If you think that this is the role for you, please click apply today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'