E-Commerce Business Manager role for an International Online Retailer based in Dorset | £40,000 - £50,000 DOE
- Your New Company
Our client is a leading online retailer based in Dorset, with a diverse product range of commercial and industrial products reaching out to an ever-expanding customer base. This retailer has a great working environment with a friendly and vibrant culture. With an E-Commerce business that is increasing year on year, they are seeking an experienced E-Commerce Business Manager to join their growing commercial team for a 9-month period to cover maternity leave (October - June).
- Your New Role
You will be a critical member of the team and work as a dedicated E-Commerce Business Manager with a key focus on the success of the retail website through managing and supporting a team of 4 developers and PPC/SEO specialists. The team focuses obsessively on serving our customers' needs and delivering results for the business. They do this by managing product categories end to end and executing customer experience to ensure that customers have access to the right products at the right price and at the right time.
- What You'll Need To Succeed
- Prior Digital Marketing/E-commerce Management experience.
- A clear track record of successfully implementing e-commerce sales strategies
- Previous team management responsibility.
- Ongoing experience in running SEO and PPC campaigns
- A background in Merchandising/Online Content/Marketing with 5+ years of professional experience.
- Can take a hands-on approach and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and project-management skills.
- Be an excellent communicator and have the ability to collaborate with and influence others.
- Can demonstrate strong attention to detail and are comfortable working with data.
- You take direction from your customers and deliver results for the business.
- What You Need To Do Now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- digital marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'