SF Recruitment are working with a business based in Coventry who are looking for an E-Commerce Assistant to join the team
This would suit a recent graduate looking for development in this area or an Administrator who is looking to progress within a company
- Support Marketing Manager in the day-to-day running of the eCommerce activity with a key focus on:
o Owned eCommerce applications
- Day-to-day assistance to the operational side of Amazon business, interacting with all touch points of ecommerce business from logistics to finance and order processing.
- Supporting brand and product launches per category in line with Marketing strategy
- Using data analytics to effectively improve forecasting against these sales channels.
- Analysing sales and forecasts to ensure the correct stock levels are available to maximise sales, whilst minimising overstocks
- Reporting sales back to the key stakeholders
- Launching new products on the Amazon platform
- Dealing with various Amazon issues i.e. chargebacks or compliance issues and then liaising with Vendor Central support
- Liaising across the business to ensure that all Amazon activity is optimisied and up-to-date
- Managing the returns process, shortages claims, chargebacks and day to day admin
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'