E-Commerce Assistant – Head Office Eastbourne
Full Time 37.5 hours per week
Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
We have an exciting opportunity for an E-Commerce Assistant to join our Wallpaperdirect Team at our Head Office in Eastbourne on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract.
As part of the team you will be responsible for providing essential administration support to the Wallpaperdirect website as well as Brewers branches for wallpapers and fabrics.
A family run business for over 110 years; we have a long history in our industry and have grown to over 170 branches nationwide. Wallpaperdirect has been a world leader in wallpaper for 20 years and is ever expanding.
We know that our people make our business unique and we place great emphasis on the development and growth of our staff.
As E-Commerce Assistant, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Adding and removing product from the websites – wallpaperdirect.com, designerpaint.com and Brewershome.co.uk and creating content to be added when required
- Researching market prices to keep our website competitive
- Facilitating any PR requests liaising with magazines to provide any product information required from the website
- Creating design schemes linking wallpaper, paint, fabric and other sundries on the Brewers Home site system and other role related systems agreed standards and processes
- Creating product spread sheets for our data teams to add to our point of sale system for new products, price changes and sale periods
- Supporting the Retail Development Team with branch queries as needed
- Assist with creating price tickets for the Company’s wallpaper pattern books
- Establishing good relationships with customers and the operational departments within the business
Who we are looking for to join our team:
- Someone with a passion for interiors, pattern and design
- Exceptional attention to detail skills with the ability to work quickly and accurately to a high standard
- Confident with a variety of computer programmes to an intermediate level including Photoshop, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to confidently deal with a variety of different projects at any one time
- Approachable, possessing an open and friendly personality
- Enjoys working and supporting a team with the initiative to work as an individual at all times
- Keen to learn and develop skills
In return we offer a comprehensive benefits package consisting of:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free life assurance
- 5% of your salary employer contribution to the pension plan (subject to employee contributions)
- Staff discounts
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays increasing with service
- Comprehensive Induction Programme
- Plenty of internal training opportunities
- Discounts and rewards with selected partners - major high street brands, supermarkets etc.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please click the Apply Now button on this page to complete the mandatory application form.
Please note –this role may be removed from listings before the closing date if we are successful in finding an appointment.
Please ensure you fully complete the application process if you wish to be considered for this position. Due to the number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to any applicants that do not complete the process.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'