K V Manufacturing Ltd uses state of the art technology to produce the finest quality socks. Based in Burgess Hill, we are a company experiencing growth and looking to recruit motivated and inspirational individuals. We offer excellent working conditions and welcome your application so you can join the team and contribute to our success.
We have an exciting opportunity for E-Commerce and Marketing Specialist position to join our team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for all online marketing and e-commerce sales of a British accessories fashion brand.
As an E-Commerce and Marketing Specialist, the main duties and responsibilities for the role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Managing and improving the e-commerce website to increase conversion rate and providing excellent customer experience.
- Growing sales from individual customers and wholesale customers with digital marketing strategy and social media activities.
- Increasing brand awareness
- Ensuring digital and off-line marketing activities and strategies compliment and support each other across all customer touch points.
Other duties will include:
- Coordinating with directors and production team
- Managing incoming online order
- Assist with trade shows and events
- Conduct market research
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in running a fashion ecommerce business
- BSc/MSc in Marketing, Digital Marketing or a related field
- Good knowledge of SEO, google analytics, AdWords, email marketing
- Experience with Wix, Shopify, WordPress
- Experience with Photoshop
- Experience with customer services
- IT and Computer skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a challenging and fast moving environment as part of friendly and dynamic team.
- A positive attitude to problem solving
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
We are offering a competitive starting salary, that will be reviewed regularly. Our company is easily accessible by public transportation and is located a short walk from Burgess Hill rail station. Private car parking is also available.
Please submit a CV with your application. Salary negotiable depending on experience.
- Brand Management
- Digital Marketing
- Increasing Brand Awareness
- Online Retail