If you consider yourself a commercially-minded, Google Analytics Expert with a genuine passion in the digital customer journey, please read on!
Our client is a forward-thinking online retailer who has seen massive growth in the last 10 years; having just gone through an incredibly well executed re-brand, this is truly a great time to be joining this dynamic team!
Working collaboratively with the wider E-commerce, Marketing and Data teams, this role will report directly in to the Financial Controller and will have one direct report. Based in the modern, bright and vibrant offices, our client offers a competitive package and a genuinely inclusive and enjoyable environment too!
Our client has a vast amount of data at their fingertips across a variety of departments, and this role will play an instrumental part in shaping how the company uses this data in their decision making.
You will be responsible for planning, producing and maintaining KPI dashboards and delivering regular, cross-channel performance reports with actionable insight. You will work primarily alongside the ecommerce teams to improve efficiency of on-site activities and drive conversion - you will also line manage at least one Digital Analyst to support the marketing team.
Day to day this role will involve (but is not limited to):
- Using Google Analytics, Qlikview and Excel to analyse data and determine customer behaviour, trends and patterns
- Be responsible for the configuration and optimisation of GTM, EEC and GA for UK and International sites
- Lead UX and customer journey projects - understanding how customers respond to marketing channels and campaigns using a variety of data sources including Google Analytics, Basket data and Competitor intelligence data
- Support the UX and UI teams
- Lead A/B testing
- Work with and support the Digital Marketing team by uncovering data and insights when it comes to paid vs organic acquisition
You'll need to have a genuine interest and passion in the online customer journey and a very analytical brain. We're looking for someone who will champion insights and analytics and who will be the internal expert when it comes to Google Analytics.
A proven background in E-commerce is vital as is an understanding of all the latest trends and tools when it comes to web analysis (from acquisition to conversion). It goes without saying that you'll be a total whizz when it comes to Excel too.
In addition, we are looking for passionate candidates with excellent communication skills who thrive off working in a buzzing team to deliver results.
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV as soon as possible!