Due to its continued growth, a successful and dynamic creative company requires an E-Commerce Account Coordinator to manage global e-commerce accounts. The successful candidate will have previous experience within a sales environment, ideally working with third party online retailers such as Amazon and Ebay and will have some marketing experience. They must bring an enthusiastic proactive approach to developing these platforms.
The role will primarily be office based but may require occasional international travel. The role will be defined by the customer’s and business requirements and you must be able to adapt as the accounts grows and develop. Within the role, you will be responsible for the following activities:
· Identify new sales and marketing opportunities as well as define new target audiences to grow sales with platforms such as Amazon and eBay.
· Support the implementation of promotional campaigns to achieve sales including creation of online banners, brand pages, offers and management of SEO. Working closely with the SEO Executive.
· Ensure delivery of all campaigns and promotions are uploaded on time, whilst always being mindful of profitability.
· Propose sales and marketing strategies and actions for the continued growth by analysing sales performance and industry data as well as regular benchmarking against key competitors.
· Manage the day to day communication with the e-commerce businesses and vendor managers.
· Grow relevant partnerships and manage relationships with external and existing partners along with the Senior Account Coordinator and Senior Supply Chain Coordinator.
· Create, modify and manage web content and product listings, ensuring it is kept up to date, uploaded in a timely manner, accurate and meets our brand and marketing strategies. As well as ensuring that the content is inspirational, relevant, and engaging.
· Support the Senior Supply Chain and Senior Account Coordinator in producing daily and monthly reports, identifying reasons for good/poor performance, and suggesting potential actions to improve sales and optimising on and off pages.
· Work alongside the Supply Chain team to ensure sufficient stock levels for key selling periods.
· Working towards sales targets and set KPI’s
· Occasional domestic and international travel required<div class="public-DraftStyleDefault-block public-DraftStyleDefault-ltr" data-off
- Account Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'