E-Commerce Acceleration Manager - Based Leeds
Salary up to £55,000 depending on experience, uncapped OTE, company car, excellent benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established multi-million-pound online B2B E-tailer of commercial lighting products from some of the biggest global manufacturers.
You will be a dynamic commercially minded individual, who lives and breathe all things digital and an expert E-commerce Practitioner who will be part of a senior management team to drive a successful online business to new heights.
Able to demonstrate past achievements, and your expertise which includes the utilisation of multiple microsites, sub-brands, mobile platforms, payment gateways and strong cyber security
You will develop and communicate a 3-year rolling E-commerce strategic plan (short-medium-long term), and deliver rapid accelerated growth and continually evaluate and maintain the 3-year rolling E-commerce strategic plan to move away from the current reactive organic growth, to a professional strategically focussed vision and long-term roadmap delivering accelerated forecast growth.
- You will have extensive experience with practices and techniques related to web merchandising or online retailing.
- Good working knowledge of website management and e-commerce usability
- Ideally have a BS/MS Degree in Digital Marketing or a related field desired but not essential
- Industry recognised certification in project management and strategic planning is desirable
- Demonstrate experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns and or agencies
- Be highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage.
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels with A/B and multivariate ad testing
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google analytics and emerging WebTrends) and have working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Confident and persuasive communicator with the ability to demystify technical jargon and articulate business and customer benefits
- Demonstrate excellent management skills with proven experience in successfully developing and most importantly retaining talent.
- Highly numerate, commercial acumen with strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- A digital advocate who is up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing, trading, and pricing comparison software, analytics, and measurement
- financial analysis
- website design
- mobile platforms
- PPC Adwords
- multiple microsites
- CSS Adobe Photoshop
- trading and pricing software
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'