Our client is a rapidly growing law firm with around 900 lawyers across 23 offices in Europe, the Middle East and Asia. They are a full-service firm operating in business areas such as Corporate, Employment, Technology and IP.
- Support the Revenue and Working Capital Manager during the billing cycle, ensuring that all bills are processed accurately, and the correct VAT is applied.
- Work alongside the Senior eBiller, supporting them in the management of eBilling activities, ensuring that eBills are loaded efficiently.
- Provide training to other Accounts staff and Fee Earners on all aspects of billing and eBilling.
- Regularly reviewing the inbox and clearing down queries on a daily basis.
- Assisting other biller on complex queries and processing transactions.
- Tracking credit balances on the disbursement ledger and make the necessary corrections.
- Set up Fee Earners on the accounts system.
- Ad-hoc duties as and when they arise.
- 5 years plus experience working in a legal finance department
- Experience of Aderant Expert or similar systems
- Detailed experience of E-Billing processes, covering technical and posting experience
- Working knowledge of the Solicitors’ Accounting Rules
- Good VAT knowledge
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Speed and high degree of accuracy of input required
- Motivated team player with a proactive attitude
- Good interpersonal skills
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent / temporary / fixed term contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job