My client is a top 20 law firm.
Their London office has first rate working conditions in river fronted offices and they offer one of the best benefits packages in the UK.
This is an E-Billing Client Data Coordinator within the e-billing team. The team is responsible for setting up, maintaining and submitting e-bills on behalf of the firm and is also responsible for investigating and resolving any issues that arise.
- Manage timekeeper and rate data in the online client e-billing and matter management platforms.
- Support the e-Billing Client Data Manager as required.
- Develop familiarity with client specific requirements and their profiles.
- Support the development and management of new and existing client implementation processes.
- Support the process to ensure client rates reconcile accurately between the firm's practice management system, rate cards/rate sets, internal online reference points and external client e-billing and matter management platforms.
- Support the process to review client e-billing requests against internal checklist and highlight potential challenges relating to rates, timekeeper levels and technical client platform specific processes/functionality.
- Build and maintain working relationships with both clients that are e-billed by the Firm and the Intermediaries that they use.
- Troubleshoot e-billing rejections and assist in resolving to the point of successful invoice delivery.
- Basic to intermediate Excel skills.
- You will demonstrate initiative to investigate and resolve e-billing data related errors and you will have an enthusiastic, can do manner.
- Experience of a legal time and billing system.
- Have experience of working in a law firm.
- Have an understanding of e-billing.
- Be familiar with rate management in systems such as Collaborati.
- Have an understanding of Solicitors Accounting Rules and VAT.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted, you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful, and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
- Law Firm
- Microsoft Office
- Operating Systems
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'