Our client is a truly global law firm, operating in close to 20 territories. They are one of the biggest law firms in the world with turnover of over £1 billion and a headcount of nearly 2000.
London is their global HQ and is located close to mainline and tube stations. The firm offers an extensive list of benefits that includes profit-related bonus, on-site restaurant, on-site fitness centre, 25 days holiday, private medical insurance, in-house medical service (doctor & dentist) and group pension plan.
They are looking to hire an E-Billing Coordinator with experience of e-billing or extensive billing experience gained within a law firm. This role is a 12-month fixed-term contract. The role involves considerable client, ebilling, broker and global finance contact both in the set-up of new ebilling initiatives and with the on-going maintenance of them.
- Collation and maintenance of timekeepers, matter reconciliations and other related data.
- Responsible for the maintenance of ebilling information in SAP, ensuring clients are correctly set-up for ebilling.
- The timely upload of ebills onto the ebilling broker systems and dealing with any rejections.
- Acting in an advisory capacity to clients, the global practice and Business Services on all matters relating to ebilling.
- Maintaining control tables in SAP to ensure global billers produce ebills as required.
- Testing system changes and each new client internally and with the ebilling broker as they on-board to ebilling.
- Carrying out the upload of ebills onto the ebilling broker systems in a timely manner. Dealing with any rejections/errors and escalating any issues which cause delays in billing.
- On-boarding new clients to the ebilling broker system. Setting up the profiles as required. Liaising with ISS for any technical changes required.
- Getting involved in wider initiatives that link into ebilling, i.e. changes to Revenue Management processes and suggesting changes to ebilling processes as required.
- Providing support and cover for other members of the team as required.
- Experience of working as an E-Biller / Billing Coordinator within a law firm.
- Knowledge of SAP advantageous
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted, you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful, and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this fixed-term contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'