£50-£60 per hour
Morgan Hunt are recruiting for a Dyslexia Assessor based in Halifax within the Education sector offering £50 - £60 per hour on a on-going basis.
The main responsibilities of the Dyslexia Assessor would be to:
- Carry out full diagnostic assessments
- Write up reports following assessments
- Follow Safeguarding procedures at all times
To apply for the Dyslexia Assessor role you must have the following:
- Valid DBS Certificate or willingness to apply for a DBS
- Level 7 Dyslexia qualification
- Previous experience in carrying out assessments and writing up reports
- Flexible availability
For more information about this Dyslexia Assessor role based in Halifax please contact Prabjhot at Morgan Hunt.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
- Dyslexia Assessor Exam Access Arrangement L7 Dyslexia
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'