Dynamics NAV Solution Architect - West Midlands
Established for over 20 years, well over 400 years of experience in the team, and still growing; this Microsoft Gold Partner is looking for a NAV Solution Architect to join the team!
In general within this role, you can expect to be responsible for the duties below;
- Provide high quality solution architecture services to customers that support and facilitate discussions with customers around customer business requirements and the resulting end to end product integration, data flows and functionality design.
- Lead and/or participate in business process analysis, design, development and validation of configured solutions and ensure all areas are fully documented to the appropriate standards and working practice.
- The conversion of customer non-standard requirements into an architecture, design and development that will become the blueprint for the solution being created. This will involve the gathering and documenting of customer business requirements, identifying the most appropriate and cost-effective solution based on best practices and translating these requirements into functional and/or technical specifications.
- Support the Enterprise Architect during pre-sales activities and review of new products as necessary and represent the Applications Operations team as needed.
- Support the Applications Operations Manager in leadership activities relating to the software development team including skills development, reviewing KPI’s, goals and performance and ensuring programming standards, quality standards and processes are reviewed and updated on a regular basis.
- Provide technical and departmental leadership in the best use of emerging technology and applications from Microsoft and 3rd parties as needed.
- You will be a fee-earning resource and work will be allocated to ensure optimal utilisation of your time and income opportunity alongside your other activities.
Skills and Experience
- Technical and consultancy experience in implementation, configuration, and development in NAV products.
- SQL Server experience
Experience with Windows Server & Desktop platform
NAV programming experience (C/SIDE C/AL)
amiliarity and experience with BI tools including SSAS, and SSIS
Experience with other development languages
Experience with Prince 2, Agile and SureStep project methodologies
Experience delivering services within a Microsoft Gold partner environment
- You will be ideally competent across the Microsoft Dynamics Suite and related third party solutions, including, but not limited to, Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central, Office 365, VSCode, ZetaDocs, Jet Reports, OCR, MobileNAV, D365 Suite of Products, .Net, VSCode and SharePoint. You stay updated on all related functional and technical developments and launches and support the knowledge transfer of the latest techniques.
What's on offer
Salary is negotiable up to a maximum of £70K depending upon experience for the right person plus a full development plan to enable growth in this role that will include in-house and external training.
Contact Danny at Dynamics People for more information
- Business Analysis
- Microsoft Partner
- Solution Architecture
- ERP Software
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"