Had enough of the corporate world? Want to lead a start-up operation? Are you an independent thinker?
Paying over £60,000 a year, this solution provider needs you to set up and launch their Dynamics CRM practice. You will receive a discretionary bonus, 28 days of holiday and the opportunity for flexible working. Here is a chance to work with some of the most cutting edge Microsoft technologies, unique to this business.
Working for a Microsoft Gold partner you will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing the company's internal CRM system
- Building a team of developers around you in order to undertake the latest Microsoft rollouts
- Working closely with clients to understand and meet their needs
- Mentoring those around you to ensure the highest standard of work
An ideal candidate will:
- Have good experience in Dynamics CRM implementations all the way up to Dynamics 365
- Possess development experience with Microsoft Technologies (Dynamics CRM, C#, ASP.NET)
- Think independently and entrepreneurially
- Have character and excellent communication skills
This role will not be on the market long, so take this chance and give me a call on +44 (0).
Nigel Frank International are the Global Leader in CRM technology recruitment and specialise in finding roles which are tailored to you.
Get in touch today to discuss how we can secure you this role right away.
Archie Hughes, Nigel Frank International
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job