Dynamics CRM Support Developer - Berkshire - up to £55,000
Are you looking for a role with a Microsoft Gold Partner in Berkshire with minimal travel? Do you want to receive a personally tailored career progression plan? Do you have technical expertise of C#.NET? If so, then this could be the role for you!
What does the role involve?
- You will develop and implement Dynamics CRM solutions which meet the business needs of the company by building an understanding of business workflows and processes
- You will also provide support the Dynamics CRM system, ensure tickets are kept up to date and facilitate any change requests
- You will also analyse the business and assist with the creation of the future roadmap for Dynamics CRM Online within the business
What skills and experience are required for this role?
- You will have a track record of developing and supporting Dynamics CRM
- You will have excellent commercial awareness and first-class communication skills
What are the benefits of working for this company?
- You will receive a competitive salary of up to £55,000
- You will be based in the office in Berkshire with minimal travel
- Training and development isn't an optional extra with this company and your achievements will be rewarded with regular salary reviews and flexible working hours
- You will receive 23 days of holiday, a company pension scheme and access to other benefits including childcare vouchers and life assurance
Does this sound like the next step in your career? If so, then send your CV to or call me on for more information!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job