Dynamics CRM Support Consultant, £30K, Newcastle
Dynamics CRM Support Consultant, £30,000, Newcastle office + home working options, Microsoft Gold Partner, Microsoft certification and training resources, Tailored career progression plan, Award winning company culture
An established Microsoft Gold Partner with a national presence are looking for a Dynamics CRM Support Consultant to join their growing support team. You will split your work between state of the art Newcastle office facilities and home working, earning a salary of up to £30,000.
You will join an experienced support team working with both new and long running clients spread across a variety of industries. You will be supporting issues across multiple versions from 2013 with a main focus on the latest systems. This role offers more than merely supporting sporadic tickets on a helpdesk, my client are looking for someone with the ability to build lasting relationships and provide ongoing support to their loyal customer base. Beyond progression opportunities on the support team, this role will put you on a fast-track progression plan to consultancy.
To apply for this role you should have:
- Strong product knowledge of Dynamics CRM versions 2013, 2015, 2016 and 365
- Experience supporting 1st and 2nd line issues for Dynamics CRM
- Customisation and configuration skills are desirable
- Excellent communication skills
Send your CV to Matt at or you can call me on to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail and in complete confidence.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & CRM jobs for Microsoft Dynamics professionals.
- *Strong product knowledge of Dynamics CRM versions 2013
- 2016 and 365 *Experience supporting 1st and 2nd line issues for Dynamics CRM *Customisation and configuration skills are desirable *Excellent communi