This is an excellent opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer to progress in your career with a fast-growing organisation in the early phases of a digital transformation with Dynamics CRM at the core. You will be joining an excellent in-house team as the company understands talented people are at the centre of their success and rewards their people with competitive salaries, extensive benefits and industry-leading training schemes.
What does the role involve?
- You will assist with the digital transformation by designing the features of the online Dynamics CRM Solution and will deliver development commitments within the agreed timescales
- You will create documentation to allow the support team to maintain and get the best out of the system
- You will troubleshoot and provide timely resolution of any Dynamics CRM issues
What skills and experience are required?
- You will be able to work as part of a team as well as working independently
- You will be eager to learn more about Dynamics CRM and improve your skill-set
What are the benefits of this role?
- You will receive a salary between £55,000 and £70,000 depending on technical expertise
- A contributory pension
- Private healthcare
- Tailored personal development plan and sponsorship for Microsoft Certifications
If this sounds like the next step in your career then drop an email to or call me on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job