Based in Halifax, here is a unique opportunity to specialise in delivering Microsoft Dynamics 365 projects to small businesses. You will be consulting with business owners and their teams to gather detailed requirements on their processes sufficient to configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 and update their processes as required.
Ideally, you should have at least 2 years' experience in a business analyst role. Knowledge of CRM systems in general along with using them, knowledge of other business and specialist databases, and experience of using Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Microsoft Dynamics 365 will be an advantage.
- Lead client workshops to scope and define projects
- Capture and document user requirements in detailed functional specifications and translate those requirements into project deliverables.
- Experienced in project management methodologies, tools and techniques and ability to apply the relevant elements to projects when required
- Play a key role in the estimation process to cost and plan projects or proposals.
- Provide guidance and support as necessary to technical groups internally.
- Provide user training on Microsoft platforms, and solutions delivered on this platforms.
- Produce and deliver internal and customer project documentation.
- Execute testing as required through the project delivery process.
- Lead triage of customer support issues.
- Oversee the migration of data.
- Establish working relationships with project stakeholders quickly, and delivery of consensus within broad, cross-functional teams.
- You enjoy helping people and building long-term mutually beneficial relationships
- You can deliver confident software demonstrations
- You can communicate effectively at all decision-making levels
- Your enthusiasm and resilience shines through and is the reason you are successful
- You love working with a supportive team
- You are self-motivated with a drive to exceed customer expectations, using your ability to work on your own initiative
- Ideally, you have a working knowledge of Office 365 including administering Exchange Online and SharePoint Online
- Be part of something special - work with a supportive and caring team who thrive on each other's success and are passionate about building a business that makes a difference for our clients
- £20-£45k depending on experience
- Pension Scheme
- Work with a business that has a clear focus and direction which involves the whole team as an ecosystem
To discuss this and other exciting Microsoft Dynamics CRM opportunities please send your C.V to or call Adam Jeffrey on in complete confidence ASAP.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements and CRM jobs for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and CRM jobs are.
MS CRM / Dynamics CRM / MSCRM / Microsoft CRM / Developer / Programmer / Technical Consultant / .NET / C# / Carlisle / Cumbria / Northumberland / Morpeth / Newcastle / Tyne and Wear / Northallerton / Durham / County Durham / North Yorkshire / York / Lancaster / Lancashire / West Yorkshire / east Riding of Yorkshire / Beverley / Lincolnshire / Lincoln / South Yorkshire / Sheffield / Nottingham / Nottinghamshire / Derby / Derbyshire / Chester / Cheshire / Liverpool / Merseyside / Stafford / Staffordshire / Shrewsbury / Shropshire /Birmingham / West Midlands / Leicester / Leicestershire / Warwick / Warwickshire / Rutland / Oakham / Northampton / Northamptonshire / Norfolk / Norwich / Cambridge / Cambridgeshire / Suffolk / Ipswich / Bedford / Bedfordshire / Hereford / Herefordshire / Worcester / Worcestershire / Gloucestershire / Gloucester / Oxford / Oxfordshire / Buckinghamshire / Aylesbury / Hertford / Hertfordshire / Essex / Chelmsford / Wales / Swansea / Cardiff
Nigel Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job