Dynamics CRM Developer - Manchester - £60k - Home working
Tired of travelling to client site day after day? Want to spend more time based at home?
This is a chance to work for a world renowned business and work as one of the company's most senior developers. 35 days of holiday and the opportunity for flexible working will be included on top of a £55,000 salary.
Working on a brand new Dynamics 365 system you will be responsible for:
- Rolling out a Dynamics 365 system specific to the customer's requirements
- Developing Dynamics CRM solutions for major clients
- Training to improve your skills and grow as a developer
An ideal candidate will:
- Need experience in developing Dynamics 365
- Have previously worked at a Microsoft partner and thrive in a pressure filled environment
- Possess development experience with Microsoft Technologies (Dynamics CRM, C#, ASP.NET)
This role will not be on the market long, so take this chance and give me a call on +44 (0).
Nigel Frank International are the Global Leader in CRM technology recruitment and specialise in finding roles which are tailored to you.
Get in touch today to discuss how we can secure you this role right away.
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000
Archie Hughes, Nigel Frank International
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"