Dynamics CRM Developer / London / £60K / Gold Partner
Dynamics CRM Developer, London, £60,000 + benefits, Microsoft Gold Partner, Tier 1, Enterprise projects, State of the art office facilities, Finance projects, Home working options
A leading Tier 1 Microsoft Gold Partner are looking for a Dynamics CRM Developer to join their software development team. This opportunity is offering an exceptional salary of up to £60,000 as well as generous home working options and flexible working hours.
You will play a key role with solution design and development, working in a collaborative team as well as gaining exposure across a variety of technology teams, with a key focus of working with Azure. The main responsibilities of this role will be working full development life cycles primarily on Dynamics 365 projects, on top of hands on development you will always have responsibilities liaising with additional international team members and senior stakeholders.
To apply for this role you require:
- Dynamics CRM Development experience working with versions 2015 and 2016, Dynamics 365 experience is highly desirable
- Strong experience in solution design and development
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Additional experience with Azure is advantageous
Send your CV to Matt at or you can call me on to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail and in complete confidence.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & CRM jobs for Microsoft Dynamics professionals.
- *Dynamics CRM Development experience working with versions 2015 and 2016
- Dynamics 365 experience is highly desirable *Strong technical skillset including C#
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job