Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant - Glasgow - £50K- £55K
Are you looking for a new role in a fast growing Microsoft partner?
We are currently working with a large consultancy who specialise within the public sector and have plans to grow by 60%.
They have recently acquired another consultancy (to grow their practice) and have won several Greenfield Dynamics CRM projects as they look to continually grow their team size.
My client invest heavily in their training programme, giving you the tools/ skills to progress your career within Dynamics CRM.
- Significant experience with CRM systems, preferably Dynamics CRM/365 for Sales or Customer Service
- Knowledge of reporting and/or data cleansing tools related to Dynamics CRM/365.
- Experience of multiple reporting tools including SSRS and Power BI.
- Leading training sessions, workshops and presentations.
Overview of the role:
- Carry out pre-sales engagements, building a comprehensive understanding of customer requirements and business challenges and building and delivering demonstrations of solutions.
- Work with clients to understand and define their business process
- Advising customers on best practices for CRM, development or integration processes.
- Design and test customisations to the Dynamics CRM/365 system.
- Guide project communications with the customer or project manager
This is a good opportunity to work for a nationwide consultancy expanding and growing their practice within the Microsoft stack, providing great training schemes and accreditations for all employees
Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me for a confidential conversation on