Dynamics AX Solution Architect
Location: UK Wide (home based role)
Salary: up to £100,000 base + package
Telephone: +44 (0)
My client a UK dominating Ms Gold Partner, with over 20 years' experience delivering award winning solutions. They currently have an amazing opportunity for an experience Dynamics AX Solution Architect, to join their growing and successful practice. The focus of this role will be on a variety of upcoming exciting Dynamics 365 projects. The recruitment of this will progress quite quickly through our fast tracked recruitment process. If you are looking to take your AX career to the next level, then please don't hesitate to contact me.
Suitable skill sets will include:
- Knowledge and experience of various versions of AX (2012 R2/ R3/ 365)
- Experience working with senior stakeholders
- C++ and X++ fluency
- Experience of large scale ERP implementations
- Strong analysis skills
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels
The Benefits for you:
- Fantastic base salary of up £100,000 + package
- Lucrative bonus scheme and incentives
- Healthcare/ Pension package
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology, joining a growing practice within an established market-leading firm
- Opportunity to gain extensive training with Dynamics 365 - certifications
To discuss this exciting opportunity and other Microsoft Dynamics opportunities send your CV to and feel free to call me today to discuss how you can secure this role on +44 (0).
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Dynamics jobs than any of its rivals. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users worldwide, and we have never had more live AX dynamics jobs on the market, than at this moment in time. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics AX market, I have built an unparalleled understanding of where the best opportunities in Microsoft Dynamics AX can be found.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job