Position: Dynamics AX Business Analyst (FTSE 100 Company)
Location: Central London, zone 1
Start date: asap
Role type: Permanent
Rate: £60-65K + bonus (10%) + pension (8%) + medical insurance + gym +
Our client is an award winning & thriving International FTSE 100 company based in Central London who are undergoing a major finance transformation programme and require a Dynamics AX (on premise) Business Analyst. Based in their prestigious/modern HQ this exciting opportunity requires Business Analyst candidates from a Plc/blue-chip background who can drive/lead and make a positive contribution to the finance transformation programme.
The Role as Dynamics AX Business Analyst:
- Produce business requirements, traceability matrix, Functional specifications and change requests and supporting documentation such as process models, front end designs or wire-frames as appropriate. Ensure relevant documentation is updated throughout project lifecycle
- Identify business application and integrated technology opportunities and solutions for resolving business problems. Ensuring appropriate project documentation is produced and published
- Validate test cases and test results against signed off Business requirements. Review and support testing process to ensure that business results are adequately tested with minimal risk, as needed. Sanity test systems against agreed specifications
- Support user training and workshops to make sure the functionality implemented is being used to its fullest, help new users ramp up the learning curve, and to respond to user requests to minimise offline work-arounds. Identify training and education needs. Liaise with the training team to ensure necessary courses are in place and provide training to the trainer
- Provide expertise and guidance in creating and managing business processes and system capabilities to ensure industry and company best practices are being followed
- Able to operate at a senior level in collaboration with programme, stakeholder, supplier and key business personnel so excellent stakeholder management is essential
- Work with the vendors, Programme / Project Managers, Head of IT Projects, Architecture, Service Delivery and Security teams to ensure that the Programme / Project is aligned with the approved architectures, requirements and business benefits
- As a senior member of the team, be responsible for providing direction, guidance and allocating and overseeing the work of junior members within the team
- Ensure that IT deliver the requisite technical and service solutions required to underpin and support the overall Business ERP Programme
- Proactively engaging with Business process owners, Product managers and BRMs to identify areas where CRM / AX can help transform their processes
Requirements of the Dynamics AX Business Analyst:
- Dynamics AX 2012 or D365 experience and exposure to Dynamics CRM 2011/2015.
- Minimum of 5+ years experience working as a Business Analyst and a demonstrable track record of supporting large scale ERP Implementation (Analysis through post go-live support)
- Waterfall & Agile Experience (agile desired but not essential)
- Proven experience in gathering business and functional requirements through a variety of methods, interacting directly with end users and senior business stakeholders alike.
- Managing challenging stakeholders
- Experience in writing UAT scripts and manage UAT activities
- End to end experience of the systems project life cycle, with proven experience of delivering projects using different methodologies
- Demonstrable evidence of documenting and analysing complex business processes.
- Previous experience of delivering digital projects encompassing both website and mobile application development.
- Demonstrable experience writing requirements specifications for Information Systems
- A flexible approach, with the ability to quickly adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as customer service skills.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this Dynamics AX Business Analyst (FTSE 100 Company) role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job