Dynamics AX/ 365 Business Analyst (Trade & Logistics), Home Based, £55,000 - £60,000 + Package
I am actively recruiting on behalf of a financially stable, fast growing Microsoft Gold Partner who require an experienced, functional implementation analyst, with expertise in Dynamics AX 2012/ Dynamics 365 Trade & Logistics. You will join a team comprising of some of the most highly skilled, Dynamics AX professionals in the UK market, working on a range of exciting and unique Dynamics 365 for Operations implementations.
The role offers:
- A basic salary in the £55-60k region (experience dependant)
- A Car Allowance to cover travel to customer site
- A strong pipeline of exciting D365 Projects
- A financially stable environment, working with highly skilled Dynamics AX professionals
- 25 Days Holiday/ Matched Pension up to 6%/ Private Medical
The role will involve the successful candidate implementing Dynamics 365 solutions with a like minded team, on both a home and on-site basis. You will get involved in the full implementation cycle, offering consultancy services including requirement gathering workshops, functional documentation writing, training and development sessions and go-live delivery.
As well as working on some of the largest D365 projects in the current AX market, you will gain excellent career growth through internal/ external training, and come away with an exceptional salary and benefits package.
Suitable skill sets will include:
- 3-4 years in a Dynamics/ ERP Business Analyst and implementaiton role (AX4.0, AX2009, AX2012, Dynamics 365)
- Experience in full 360 implementation projects
- Strong understanding of Trade & Logistics
- Experience within an AX/ ERP consultancy (preferable)
- IT focused academic background (preferable)
My client offers a strong basic salary, a company car allowance (paid out monthly), as well as an attractive company benefits scheme, not to be missed!
APPLY NOW and do not miss this brilliant step forward in your Dynamics AX career.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics AX market, please contact Nick Butter by phone on or send your current CV to .
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics AX opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics AX team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics AX market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
or via email
ERP/ BUSINESS ANALYST/ ERP IMPLEMENTATION/ DYNAMICS AX/ AX2012 / AX2009/ AX4/ AX7.0/ AXAPTA/ SAP/ ORACLE/ SAGE/ INFOR/ EPICOR/ JD EDWARDS/ CONSULTANT/ FUNCTIONAL/ IMPLEMENTATION/ APPLICATION/ TRADE & LOGISTICS/ SUPPLY CHAIN/ DISTRIBUTION/ WAREHOUSING/ ERP/ LONDON/ MANCHESTER/ BIRMINGHAM/ LEEDS/ BRISTOL/ NEWCASTLE/ YORK/ SHEFFIELD
- ERP/ DYNAMICS AX/ AX2012 / AX2009/ AX4/ AX7.0/ AXAPTA/ SAP/ ORACLE/ SAGE/ INFOR/ EPICOR/ JD EDWARDS/ CONSULTANT/ FUNCTIONAL/ IMPLEMENTATION/ APPLICATI
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job