Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant, Manchester, £60K
Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant, Manchester, £60,000, Office based with home working options, UK wide client travel, Greenfield Dynamics 365 projects, Fast track career progression options.
A leading Microsoft Gold Partner are looking for a Dynamics 365 Functional consultant to join their established CRM practice. This opportunity I offering an exceptional salary of up to £60,000 as well as a generous bonus scheme and home working options.
This role will be split between working from a state of the art Manchester based office and travelling to UK wide client site. You will work full project lifecycles with a key role in scoping and gathering requirements then producing functional documentation. My client have a large portfolio of digital transformation projects across a variety of sectors. As well as working with Dynamics CRM this role will give you the chance to touch on other platforms including Dynamics AX and Azure.
To apply for this role you require:
- Dynamics CRM consultancy experience, working with versions 2013, 2015, 2016 and Dynamics 365 is desirable.
- Experience working full project life cycles including scoping, requirements gathering, producing functional documentation and leading workshops.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to liaise with stakeholders up to director level.
Send your CV to Matt at or alternatively you can call me on to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, in complete confidence.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & CRM jobs for Microsoft Dynamics professionals.
Dynamics CRM / CRM Dynamics / Microsoft CRM / Microsoft Dynamics CRM / MS CRM / Functional Consultant / Consultant / Microsoft Gold Partner / Gold Partner / Consultancy / Manchester / Greater Manchester / North West / Staffordshire / UK Client Site / UK /
- requirements gathering
- *Dynamics CRM consultancy experience
- working with versions 2013
- 2016 and Dynamics 365 is desirable. *Experience working full project life cycles including scoping
- producing functional documentation and leading work