Dynamics 365 Developer required by a global consultancy on a remote basis. The Dynamics 365 Developer will be responsible for the delivery of technology services to the global business specialising within Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP (F&O).
The Dynamics 365 Developer will need to utilise their experience and knowledge of D365 Development and associated business processes combined with an appreciation of associated technologies. This is a varied and demanding role providing on-going development & design, support, code deployments and developing and processing change requests.
- You will work closely with Microsoft Dynamics D365 F&O Technical and Functional Consultants to plan and deliver D365 development.
- You will be involved in workshops with multiple project teams to gather requirements and present proof of concepts.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Work with Solution architect & key stakeholders, end-users to effectively determine needs and define business requirements?
- Define, maintain and update the technical design docs?
- Develop code and integrations for D365 solution using and extending current code and architecture?
- Ensure adequate code reviews, unit testing.?
- Will impact assess any change requests for development as and when required.?
- Optimise the code via builds and deployment procedures to elevate efficiency to pass up for approval?
- Follow best practice guidelines and procedures, maintaining structural steps in roll out of all adjustments and implementations?
- Will support any requests for RSAT testing,?
- Test all unique customisation before passing along to higher stages and forwarding to quality assurance?
- Provide adhoc support as and when required.?
An ideal background of the Developer will include:
- 5+ years’ experience with D365 Development
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics D365 Finance & project management modules
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Ability to work with multi-faceted teams
- Development of code and integrations
- Stakeholder management
- A relevant degree
This fantastic role comes with the chance to progress your career within a global organisation and is accompanied with a starting salary of £70,000-80,000 p/a (Depending on experience). Benefits include: 25 days holiday + bank holidays (With the option to purchase up to 5 extra days per year), Company pension scheme, Group Disability Scheme, Share Incentive Scheme, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme, Health Screening, Employee Assistance Programme, Professional Memberships and many more.
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Windows Azure
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'