Skillnet is a specialist provider of Apprenticeships in the automotive sector. Operating nationally, each year we manage the training for more than 4000 people. We run the national Apprenticeship Programmes for Ford, Daf Trucks and Scania Great Britain as well as programmes for independent motor businesses.
Overall Job Purpose
Come and join a dynamic team within an award winning, national training provider that develops young people to provide them with life long career opportunities.
Skillnet will help you develop within the team and are committed to offer career progression within the organisation.
This role will focus on CRM data management and analysis to support Skillnet’s business development strategy aimed at driving sales for the organisation.
The CRM Analyst will be responsible for data integrity in the CRM system, designing and running reports to meet the needs of the organisation, introducing innovative ideas, training users on CRM, maximising efficiencies in business processes and project manage marketing campaigns that are strategically aligned with the organisations objectives.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Degree level education.
- Knowledge and understanding of CRM platforms.
- An understanding of data modelling,
- An understanding of SQL queries would be desirable (although training would be given).
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of reporting technologies and tools, Reporting Services and business intelligence tools would be desirable.
- Excellent numerical skills.
- Working with CRM platforms.
- Working with reporting tools to produce accurate and informative reports.
- Working with and used to meeting the needs of multiple teams across businesses.
- Good with data.
- Strong motivation to learn new data and reporting skills.
Resilient and tenacious with the ability to adapt
This job description describes (but does not limit) the main duties and responsibilities of the job. These are subject to variation by Skillnet as is necessary to respond to changes to the business, both internal and external.
- Data Management
- Development Strategy
- Project Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'