Dynamics 365 COE Director - Liege - €90,000 - €120,000 bruto basic.
I am working EXCLUSIVELY with a large international End User with over 13,000 employees who are looking to expand their team. For the upcoming Dynamics 365 implementation they are looking for a Dynamics COE Director.
Leading the Enterprise wide Dynamics Centre of Excellence, the COE Director plans, co-ordinates, and supervises all activities related to design, development, and implementation of the organization's MS Dynamics applications.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of multiple development teams, working with clients in order to map and support needs.
- Recommend IT strategies, policies and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes, identifying problems, anticipating requirements etc.
- Overseeing multiple system development projects, utilizing both in-house resources and consultants.
- Leading a team that provides day-to-day support and on-going maintenance for the MS Dynamics install base.
- Being accountable for vendor estimation, work scheduling, and delivery. In partnership with Procurement, take point on end to end vender engagement lifecycle, including RFI/RFP evaluations, contract development and review, termination of services
- Managing the mentorship and training of team members in maintenance and operational support activities.
- Accomplishing financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing annual budgets; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating corrective action.
- Maintaining and executing a roadmap for team development, including individual development, succession planning, and alignment of team structure to meet the requirements for the team.
The ideal candidate:
- Masters degree in relevant subject area
- 4+ years in a leading MS Dynamics environment
- Experience leading teams
- Excellent written/oral English communication skills
- Ability to understand the business requirements and converting them into solution designs
- Ability and willingness to travel to other branch locations.
- Attractive salary package
- Additional benefits (including but not limited too) company car, yearly bonus, pension scheme, medical insurance.
- Relocation package
- A challenging and rewarding role
- Opportunity work on one of the largest Dynamics 365 implementations in the Benelux region
- Excellent working conditions
- A permanent contract
Do not miss out on this great opportunity! Send your resume to Rebecca Jurgens at or call +44 (0) for this role and any other opportunities.
- english speaking
- program manager
- end user
- dynamics 365
- centre of excellence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job