Dynamics 365/ AX Solution Architect, London/ Home Based, £95-100k
Who is my client?
A global IT consultancy firm, with an expanding Microsoft Dynamics AX/ 365 practice. They provide ERP/ CRM solutions to a range of exciting, enterprise level customers across the UK and internationally. The company holds a phenomenal reputation for customer satisfaction/ service efficiency, and they are a recognized leader in their specific field.
What does my client need?
My client requires a seasoned Dynamics AX Solution Architect, with 7-10 years experience in Dynamics AX implementation, on an international scale. Successful candidates will hold a high level of functional knowledge of the Dynamics AX product, across multiple modules (including financials, trade & logistics, projects), and have experience in the design and architecture of Dynamics AX solutions for multi-national businesses.
Responsibilities of the role
- Design and architect Dynamics 365 solutions to best satisfy a customer's requirements within the constraints and best practice guidelines.
- Take a key role within the AX Practice as a Solution Architect, promoting functional best practice.
- Work closely with Senior Project Managers, Functional and Technical teams to ensure successful and complete delivery.
- Work across multiple projects at any one time as well as providing support to the wider team when required.
- Proven experience working in a senior consulting and lead capacity on a number of AX end-to-end implementations
- AX2009/ AX2012/ Dynamics 365 for Operations project experience
- Functional understanding of the Dynamics AX solution
- Broad modular background/ understanding
- Sure Step delivery methodology experience
- Strong academic background. MS Certifications
- Confident management ability, proven experience in team leadership/ management
The role will be home based, with an expectation to be on client site/ in office across the UK 2-3 days per week.
My client will consider candidates based in Manchester and Newcastle who are willing to travel
Salary and Benefits
A basic salary up to £100k
Openings for further training/ MS Certifications
Benefits including 25 days holiday
Interview slots available - if you are interested, please get in touch ASAP.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more. detail within the Dynamics AX market, please contact Nick Butter by phone on or send your current CV to .
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics AX opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics AX team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
or via email
DYNAMICS AX/ AXAPTA/ AX2012/ AX2009/ AX4.0/ GOLD PARTNER/ SOLUTION PROVIDER/ SOLUTION ARCHITECT/ FUNCTIONAL/ ERP/ SAP/ ORACLE/ SAGE/ JD EDWARDS/ FINANCE/ UK WIDE/ ENGLAND/ SCOTLAND/ WALES/ IRELAND/ MANCHESTER/ BIRMINGHAM/ LONDON/ BRISTOL/ OXFORD/ LEEDS/ NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE/ NOTTINGHAM/ LEICESTER/ NORWICH
- DYNAMICS AX/ AXAPTA/ AX2012/ AX2009/ AX4.0/ GOLD PARTNER/ SOLUTION PROVIDER/ SOLUTION ARCHITECT/ FUNCTIONAL/ ERP/ SAP/ ORACLE/ SAGE/ JD EDWARDS/ FINAN
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job