Role & Responsibilities Overview
RTS Group is the premium provider of learning and development programmes in the UK automotive sector.
The RTS learning and development team is comprised of employed and associate members involved in the design and delivery of high energy, leading edge, innovative solutions for clients within key solution areas.
We are seeking a full-time learning and development professional with extensive experience of training and facilitation of soft skills.
This role will be directly working with the Mazda Academy. The Academy are an outsourced solution offering learning and development services to Mazda UK and their dealer network.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their competence in a variety of training settings be that face to face or in a virtual classroom environment and a passion for helping people develop their skills and fulfil their potential.
This role will be home based; however it will involve travel within the UK and the majority of the working week will be delivering training in the Mazda Academy in Dartford.
We are a company who pride ourselves on our strong core values:
Focus on the Client… Everything else will follow;
Trust… Show Integrity, trust and honesty;
Innovate…To challenge, inspire and continuously evolve;
Be Agile… It makes great things happen;
Be Curious… It’s how we learn and grow;
Have Fun… Work together, share success and enjoy what we do.
The focus of the role is to:
- Delivery of face to face training to Sales and Service Advisors as well as Managers
- Be able to deliver in a Virtual Classroom environment
- Utilise facilitation skills to engender a positive learning experience
- Be able to use coaching skills to further embed learning with individuals
- Achieve targets for Mazda feedback on learning and development events
- Analyse and report return on investment information for all stages of learning and development evaluation
- Where appropriate, input into the design of training programmes to RTS quality standards and to reflect our high quality, premium brand.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Establish and develop productive working relationships with all client contacts (including delegates / participants, promoting a positive image of RTS and Mazda)
- Establish and develop productive working relationships with Academy team members and the wider RTS learning and development team (internal and external)
- Update Academy team members and Mazda Academy Manager with feedback and results from training events, ensuring business and learning targets are achieved
- Provide regular feedback to the Mazda Academy Manager regarding the progress and impact of learning development solutions
- Share new ideas and information with other members of the team, promoting an environment of continual improvement and support
Reporting Lines & Support
Reporting to the Principal Consultant at RTS.
- Salary Circa- up to £45,000 per annum
- Company car allowance scheme;
- Workplace pension;
- Twenty-five days holiday (rising to thirty days with service);
- A bonus holiday each year for your birthday;
- A health cashback scheme;
- Automotive manufacturer discounts up to 25%;
- An annual company BBQ;
- Two Corporate Social Responsibility days per annum.
- Training Coaching
- Training Programme
- Learning Environment
- Soft Skills
- Training Delivery
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'