DYNAMIC CARE HOME MANAGER
£32000 to £40000 PER YEAR
UNDER NEW OWNERSHIP
Care First Recruitment are very proud to be working with a very prestigious Residential and Dementia Care Home, caring for elderly residents, based near Chesterfield (S43), now seeking a Care Home Manager.
The Care Home is purpose built and furnished with most rooms are with en-suite facilities.
The staff provide a high standard of care and support to elderly and adults service users with nursing and residential needs.
We currently seek to recruit a highly, motivated and determined Care Home Manager who can meet some of the following criteria please:
- Must be a Home Manager with QCF/NVQ Level 4 or 5
- Sound experience as a Registered Manager position in a care home, preferably caring for elderly residents is important.
- Must have ability and experience of turning round the Care Home to 'good’ CQC rating.
- Ability and experience of leading and mentoring a team.
Good knowledge and understanding of CQC requirements, Safeguarding procedures and best practices of care.
- Must have solid clinical skills, plus have the ability to administer medication, do audits, assess new residents and must understand compliancy.
- Good administration skills and must be computer literate.
- Must have strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to market the care home and have the ability to fill the beds.
Fantastic opportunity, offering you a fantastic challenge, strong care team in place, plus lots of other benefits including a very competitive salary.
This is a full time position, with a very reputable care home based near Chesterfield (S43).
For further details please send us your CV or call Care First UK on (office hours) and (evenings and weekends).
Please quote Chesterfield / 786
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job