DWH Tester | Data Warehouse | SQL| Informatica | ETL
London, Chancery Lane
£40,000 - £50,000 plus bonus and pension
DWH Tester, Data Warehouse Tester required by a successful and award winning broadcasting company in Chancery Lane, London. As the Data Warehouse Tester you will test a number of Royalties and BI based platforms for data integrity, market intelligence, payments, accountancy and market intelligence. Based in the heart of the City, my clients offices are in a superb location.
As the Data Warehouse Tester you will be joining a Technical Testing team and working alongside specialist test automation, front end and back end test engineers.
As the successful DWH Tester you will have the following skills:
- 5+ years experience as a Testing professional
- Strong ETL and Data Warehousing testing experience]
- Strong SQL and PL/SQL knowledge
- Experience of DWH tools such as Informatica
- Test Automation experience highly desirable (Selenium WebDriver)
- Experience in Agile environments
As the Data Warehouse Tester you will receive the following package:
- £40,000 - £50,000 basic salary
- Life Insurance & Healthcare
If you are interested in the above position please get in touch with Nick Mayo at Testing Circle.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job