Are you an ambitious Linux System Administrator or Senior Linux Engineer looking for an opportunity in a dynamic environment?
Different thinking for a Different world
Our Client is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products and solutions in autonomous systems, cyber, C4ISR, strike, and logistics and modernization to customers worldwide. In Europe, it is among the leading defense and security suppliers with 2,500 employees and long-established businesses in the UK, France, Germany, Italy, and the Netherlands.
- Take full responsibility for large work packages and development activities;
- Take responsibility for Requirements Analysis and Definition for work packages;
- Understand the scope of customer requirements, and take responsibility for identifying Infrastructure design meets or is exceeding the requirement which may encompass software, hardware including networks and facilities;
- Identify changes to requirements which may provide an opportunity for additional stretch proposals;
- Act as the Principal Reviewer of other engineers' work; including design, test and user documentation as well as code reviews;
Additionally you will:
- Provide technical management to a team of engineers;
- Take responsibility for the estimation of work packages and other engineering management activities;
- Identify work package risks and dependencies;
- Maintain records of the team’s progress against plans and provide formal progress reports on the team’s activities, including risk status and costs-to-complete, to the Project Manager;
- Support Sales and Capture in the production of technical sections of bids, proposals, and studies;
f you can do all this and more, you’ll enjoy a growing career as we work hard to continuously innovate the world of cybersecurity.
You will need to be able to hold and maintain UK DV clearances
- DV Cleared
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"